Family Forms

On this page, you will find a variety of forms that families would need annually.

SPS Summer Camps Info & Registration

Student Accident Medical Insurance Protection

Sandwich Public Schools Free and Reduced Lunch Information

Field Trip Lunch Bagged Lunch Order Form

Authorization to Withdraw Student Records

Authorization to Release Student Records


Transcripts Requests:
To request copies of Sandwich High School Transcripts, please contact the Guidance Department at 508-888-4900 ext. 1132 or ext. 1002.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.